Eastern Tree Service Inc is reliable tree removal company. We have over 25 years tree service experince in Birmingham, Alabama. Whether you need tree removal due to a weather emergency, or just tree evaluation, call us for FREE Estimate (205) 856-2078.
Tree removal is a significant part of the tree service industry. In Alabama, trees have to be removed for a several reasons. Tree removal is considered as the most dangerous part of arbor industry. More then often our workes remove trees close to power lines, houses and other hazardous areas. Tree companies must have serious experience and expertise to perform any tree work. By the law, every tree service company must by licenced and bonded to perform task.
Check our job site from a Tree Removal in Birmingham, Al
Why to remove a tree from your property?
- To build a new house in rural area.
- To allow sung to heat your pool.
- To prevent danger from dead tree.
- To eliminate danger from a dead tree.
- Not to let tree roots damage water lines, septic tank or driveway.
- To help grass and plants grow.
For tree removal in the Birmingham area, call Eastern Tree Service (205) 856-2078!
Check our job site from a Tree Removal in Mountain Brook, Al
Why Eastern Tree Service?
- We are insured and bonded. Our workers have workers compensation insurance.
- Specialize in dangerous tree removal, over 25 years experience.
- Have the experience and equipment to handle your most difficult trees.
- We will respond 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Free estimates.
- Will help you with insurance claim.
How to remove a tree
Quite often trees are removed due to hazard to houses, power lines or other reasons.
Take safety gear seriously when it comes to running a chain saw or felling a tree. There are absolutly necessery safety gear every one should wear for any tree removal work.
- Loggers Helmet - protects you from falling limbs and branches, black shield is called earmuff - that is face, eays and ears protection.
- Safety Glasses - keep dust and spliners out of your eyes
- Gloves - protect your hands from cuts
- Kevlar haps - protect your legs from chain cuts
- Boots - keep your feed protected against falling logs
Get Ready - Preparation
Inspect the tree, be aware of the condition of the tree, decay, broken branches, loose bark, cracks, debris and so on. Another things to check
- Direction of the wind
- Which way the tree leans
- Branch distribution
- Check stability of the base
- Determine escape route
- Decide which method and equipment use for removal
Tree Felling - Tree Removal Process
Eastern Tree Service is your tree removal expert in the Birmingham area. We have over 25 years of experience and are licensed and insured for all your tree service needs. Call us to get a free estimate for your tree removal needs. We provide fair and competitive pricing. Call (205) 856-2078!